How to insert sim card in iPhone 5S
This guide will show you how to insert your SIM card into your new iPhone 5S safely. Apple iPhone 5S uses a nano sim so your conventional SIM card cannot be used and the procedure is very similar to to iPhone 5.
But don’t worry a trip to your local service provider should immediately replace your SIM card with a nano which can be later converted back if you need to .
To insert a SIM in iPhone 5s, follow the steps below:
1. Take any paper clip and bend it straight. Or you can use the SIM pin given in the iPhone 5s packaging .
2. Check the sides of your iPhone 5s to locate the SIM tray as shown below:
3. Next Insert the pin into the small hole and push it gently until the tray pops-out. Now take out the Sim card tray with your fingers.
4. Place your Nano SIM card into the SIM tray. Make sure it fits perfectly and the golden side of the SIM is facing down.
5. Push the tray back into slot in the same manner you ejected it out. You’ll hear a click upon successfully placing the tray in its place.
6. Wait for iPhone to recognize the SIM card. Your Done